I am dedicated to helping you discover what is important to you. My job is to teach you the skills to maximize your time and space so order and simplicity will develop into your life.
If you are in need of support, I provide professional organizing and time management services for homes and home offices in far Western Kentucky and Southern Illinois. If you are near Paducah, Murray, Mayfield, Benton, Metropolis, Marion, Calvert City, or Kuttawa contact me for a free phone consultation to review your specific goals.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Hands-on organizing is typically scheduled best in 3-4 hour sessions.
- Travel of 60 minutes round-trip is included in the hands-on organizing fee. Travel charges of $55 per hour will be applied when travel exceeds 60 minutes round-trip.
- Clients are asked to remove and secure firearms and other “private” personal items from work areas before hands-on work begins.
- Shopping for organizing products can be provided.
- I am a member of NAPO, bound by a code of ethics. Any physical or verbal content expressed during the course of the project will remain confidential and not be shared with outside parties, unless required by law.
- If not prepaid, payment is to be made at the time of service via check, cash or PayPal.